This is another great product if you’re dealing with intense back pain. In fact, if the customer reviews are anything to go by, it may very well turn out to be considerably better than even the Snoogle pregnancy body pillow (discussed above) when it comes to alleviating back pain.
However, that’s not the only thing that you will find impressive about the PharMeDoc maternity body pillow. You would probably also love how versatile it is, unlike many other products that are only designed to be used while sleeping.
The PharMeDoc full body pregnancy pillow can be folded around into a position that would allow you to comfortably nurse your newborn. Similarly, its shape can also be adjusted to help you rest more comfortably, or even just lounge around.
Here are some of the other important factors that you may want to consider before deciding to go for the product:
- It comes with a zipper that helps you easily remove the cover and put it back on, which usually turns out to be quite a hassle with many other products
- The removable cover is also machine-washable
- The cover is made using 100% cotton, so it would stay cool and cozy all the time
- It comes with a 5 year warranty, which shows the manufacturer’s confidence in the durability of its products
Apart from these, it apparently also goes a long way in helping you deal with the usual tossing and turning during the night. This alone will make your night’s sleep so much more comfortable. Its design is another factor that deserves a lot of praise, as it manages to perfectly support both the upper and lower part of your body.
Another important thing to note here is that while the PharMeDoc body pillow for pregnancy is soft, its not too soft. While the pillow being too soft may not seem like a problem, you would probably be surprised how quickly it loses its shape, which would likely result in the comfort taking a huge hit over a short period of time.
However, the PharMeDoc full body pregnancy pillow comes with just the right amount of firmness. The size, too, may turn out to be just perfect, unless you’re too tall.
- Great value for money
- Very versatile and can be used for multiple pregnancy needs other than sleeping
- One of the best products in the price range for getting rid of back pain
- Unlike many other products, the cover is relatively easier to remove and put back on, as well as wash
- It’s very comfortable, and even women who are not pregnant love to use it for sleeping
- It’s very heavy, and some find it to be a bit too firm for their liking
- It’s not as durable as some of the other products out there – so you need to try and avoid rough use
Lifetime Warranty • Designed in California • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed